- Map -
- Seattle through Vancouver -
Whistler is located about 4-5 hour drive from Seattle, depending on weather conditions. From Seattle the border crossing is about 176 km or 100 miles. Travelling north take the Interstate 5 (the I-5) to the very last exit before the Canadian border crossing (do not cross the Peace Arch border crossing). Cross into Canada and head North on the highway for about 15 miles until you intersect with Route 1 - the Trans Canada Highway. DO NOT TAKE 1A. Take route 1 West. At Horseshoe Bay Route 1 becomes Highway 99. Whistler is about 1.5 hours away.
- Horseshoe Bay through Whistler -
At Horseshoe Bay continue travelling north on Highway 99 all the way through to Whistler. You will pass through Squamish (approximately the halfway point). You will first see the Creekside area of Whistler on your right keep driving until you arrive at Lorimer Road and turn right. Drive along Lorimer Road through the set of lights until you reach the 4 way stop at Blackcomb Way and turn left. Turn right onto Spearhead Drive and you will see the Aspens on your right hand side.
- From Vancouver Airport -
- Exit parking lot and continue straight
- Proceed over Arthur Laing Bridge
- Take Marine Drive East to Boundary Road
- Turn left into Boundary Road and continue for about 10 kilometres
- Take a left at 1st Avenue
- Immediately take exit to Route 1 West
- Follow Route 1 to Horseshoe Bay
- Horseshoe Bay through Whistler
If you require additional information about The Aspens On Blackcomb location provided by ResortQuest Whistler website, please contact us directly and we will be pleased to assist you.